The DL DVD+R (dual-layer) media is the newest technology breakthrough in optical discs. The advanced single-sided disc has an amazing 8.5GB of storage capacity enough for up to four hours of DVD-quality video 16 hours of VHS-quality video or over 120 hours of MP3 audio. It is compatible with all current DVD video players and DVD-ROM drives as well as new DVD+R DL drives the disc is ideal for virtually any business or household application.
New technology allows material to be either read or recorded on one layer without affecting material on the other layer. An important advantage of the double-layer configuration is convenience. It allows users to read write or view nearly twice the amount of data than with the currently popular single-layer 4.7GB DVD discs without having to flip sides or change discs.
Surface Type: White Inkjet Hub Printable
- Continuity of video playback: OTP (Opposite Track Path )
- Areas for OPC
- Lead -Out finalization for compatibility with DVD-ROM
- Writes dummy data in remaining data area
- Middle zone length can be decided by application/PC in order to shorten finalize time
- Media Type: DL DVD+R Dual Layer DVD Plus R Media
- Storage Capacity: 8.5GB of storage capacity on a single-sided disc–No need to flip the disc!
- 4 hours DVD quality video or 16 hours VHS quality video
- Recording Speed: 8X
- Largest compatible DVD back-up and data archiving format for computer drives
- Ideal for archiving home movies